Monday 17 October 2011

Time Management







 “So many books, so little time.” 

~Frank Zappa


Tons of stuff on the go! Work is crazy busy, it’s too nice to not be outside as much as possible, I’m trying to run as much as I can, I need to get some reading done, I have 92 more bookmarks to knit before December 3rd…the list goes on!

We had a busy but fun weekend. I finally had a weekend off from work but it was just so jam packed that come Sunday night, I was just as exhausted as I was Friday afternoon! 

I took an Art Class with my Mother-in-law on Saturday. I am hoping to post some pictures on that tomorrow night. It was so therapeutic and refreshing! I needed it for sure!!

I am currently [aka:still] reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern; it is AMAZING and I believe that’s why it’s taking me so long to read it. Normally, if I love a book, I devour it; this book though…I am trying to savor every single sentence. Read it. You’ll see.

The issue is RBTW is next week and The Night Circus is NOT this month’s selection. Needless to say, I have a lot of reading to do. 210 pages left of The Night Circus and 383 pages of The Lattern by Deborah Lawrenson. A grand total of 593 pages in 9 days. Let’s cross our fingers, shall we?

The cool fall air is lovely, isn’t it? It’s so nice to come inside after a long walk with a red nose and cold hands only to warm up with a cup of tea and some knitting needles.

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment